The medical diagnostics market in Pakistan is expected to grow at a steady rate of 5% CAGR. Seizing this opportunity, Virtual Lab, Pakistan’s healthcare major established Virtual Lab It took a mere 2 months for Virtual Lab to go from 0 centers to 10+ centers across the country. Apart from setting up owned centers, Virtual Lab is taking the franchise route to actualize its vision of establishing a hi-performance chain of affordable diagnostic centers across the Country.
The rapidly multiplying number of franchises narrates an inspiring story of assured business success on teaming with Virtual Lab.
Join hands with Pakistan’s most trusted healthcare group.
Why join hands with Virtual Lab?
- Pride of associating with Virtual Lab, India’s healthcare giant.
- Franchise gets all support and encouragement to grow with the Organization.
- Minimal investment and low running costs.
- Attractive financial returns.
- The Chain is managed by experts with years of real-time experience in diagnostics.
Who is an ideal franchise of Virtual Lab?
- Pharma / Doctor / Healthcare professional having the experience of running a center.
- Anyone who can associate as a business partner, dedicate time for business growth, and aims to be a successful entrepreneur.
- He / She who wishes to be a part of a brand synonymous with quality and pioneering healthcare.
- He / She is having 180-250 sft. (Single unit- PKR 3-5 Lakhs, Cluster unit PKR 15-20 Lakhs) of space, whether leased, rented, or owned (preferably with washroom facility).
What Virtual Lab offers?
- Franchise business model with multiple options of earning.
- Free of cost services including logistics, consumables, software licenses, marketing support, business development by the dedicated sales team.
- Virtual Lab’ broad test menu backed by the University of Punjab’ expertise spanning from the routine to the specialized tests.
- Marketing support by way of leaflets, camps, health checks, RWA initiatives, and advertisements.
- Partner in meeting business expectations.
- Franchisee customer care – complaints and grievances handling.
- CNIC Copy of owner
- 3 Passport Size Pictures
- Owner Education Documents
- Address of the establishment
- A cheque of 100,000/- as security
- Fill and signed forms given in the download section
Click here to Download Files
- Franchise Agreement
- Feasibility Report
- Investment Plan
- Rate List
- Virtual Lab Profile